Anvelope

Welcome Charge Fee

A place for foreign users of this forum. The accepted language to be used here is English. Feel free to post here for any purpose as long as you do not understand Roumanian language.

Welcome Charge Fee

Mesajde comodotomi » Lun Apr 15, 2013 10:56 am

Hello Everybody.

I have a problem with the oil pressure on my car. I have called alfa romeo services here in Bucharest but they ask for a welcome to our shop (connect the car to Fiat scan ecu) fee of between 100 lei to 250 lei. I think that this is blackmail and therefore unacceptable. They want to oblige me just by entering the service to pay this fee for "diagnosing" what is wrong with the car. This is a 5 minutes job that at the end of the day they will get paid since they will repair the damage.

Needless to say that i have been with my car to other countries and they never asked me to pay in order to scan the car since they would fix the damage.

Can anyone tell me where could i take my car for ecu scanning and repairing the might faulty censor with out having to pay this welcome to our store fee.

Cheers

Thoma
comodotomi
Reverse

Marca: alfa romeo
Model: 156 Q4
Motorizare: 1.9 JTD
Fabricat: 2005

Re: Welcome Charge Fee

Mesajde mani_mic » Mar Apr 16, 2013 6:07 am

Hi there,
Sorry that this happened to you. Is the "dealer's way" to say so. The crisis left it's fingerprint and everybody is trying yo gain money without working.

Since I am in Timisoara I can not help you directly but I hope somebody from Bucharest will be able to.
Try to contact (PM) users like alexmirica, or others from Bucharest - have a look at the link "Membri"and if you see Bucharest at their location you can try. For sure somebody will help you.
Conduc ALFA, deci exist!
mani_mic
Site Admin

Marca: Lancia
Model: Delta
Motorizare: 1.6 mJTD
Fabricat: Feb 2010

Re: Welcome Charge Fee

Mesajde comodotomi » Mar Apr 16, 2013 6:06 pm

thank you for your answer mani_mic.
comodotomi
Reverse